- The Utility clerk is responsible to carry out basic cleaning and general R&M as required in all Sandvik areas on site.
- Carry out tasks as instructed by the supervisor
- Ensuring that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure all employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment. This includes compliance with the SMC safety management program.
- Keep areas Clean and ensure items are kept in their designated places
- Report any hazardous conditions or items requiring repair.
- Work as part of an integrated, broad team.
- Be flexible, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Develop time management skills and organizational skills.
- Driver’s License
- Basic English Literacy
- Basic Computer Skills
- 0 to 2 years in a similar role
- Decision making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Must be medically Fit
- Commitment to Sandvik Core Values
Who may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik websitewww.sandvik.com/Career.
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Applications close: 02 April 2015
Job Reference No: 337481
Recruiter: Thandeka Mathebula
Sandvik is committed to respresentivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the Tanzanian population.
Deadline: 2 Apr
Powered by Jobs Tanzania