Organization: Tetra Tech
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date:31 Mar 2015
Tetra Tech ARD, (www.tetratechintdev.com) a leading international development consulting firm based in Burlington, Vermont and Washington, D.C., is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Technical Specialists for full-time and part-time positions on upcoming USAID-funded opportunities in Tanzania. Tanzanian citizens are encouraged to apply. We are looking for Technical Specialist in the following areas:
* Water Resources Management
* Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
* Biodiversity Conservation
* Watershed Management
* Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
* Natural Resource Management
* Environmental Enterprise Development
* Payment for Ecosystems Services
* Financial Management, managing USAID grants and sub contracts to build capacity and financial compliance
* Small & Medium Enterprise Development
* Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building
* Gender and Community Development
* Vocational Training
* Degree in a related field; Master’s Degree or higher preferred;
* Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in area of technical expertise;
* Minimum five (5) years working on international technical assistance programs; USAID experience preferred.
* Experience working to engage women and youth is highly desirable;
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.
* Excellent planning, management and organizational skills; demonstrated capacity to quickly assess priorities and opportunities and manage a variety of activities with sufficient attention to detail;
* Strong leadership, management and analytical skills;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with donors, project stakeholders, in-country collaborators and staff at all levels of the organization;
* Excellent speaking, presentation, and writing skills;
* Strong MS Office skills, including Excel;
* Fluency in English required; Proficiency in Swahili is preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
*CV in reverse chronological format
*A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference (a complete background check will be performed on all final candidates).
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
How to apply:
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/17Ydrs2
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations- in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer.