Organization: Democracy International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 25 Apr 2015
Democracy International (DI) is seeking a qualified Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor for the Tanzania Mission Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Program (MELP). The MELP Program is a multiyear program designed to provide monitoring and evaluation and other relevant technical/advisory services to support USAID/Tanzania.
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation, analyses, and assessments throughout the life of the project, including the data quality assessments, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques;
- S/he will be responsible for the design, quality development and production of all data quality assessment reports, assist in the production of evaluations reports and any assessments; population based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses;
- Design the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations;
- Support the maintenance of the Mission’s PMP and the development and maintenance of implementing partners’ M&E Plans.
- Graduate degree in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science, or a related field;
- 7 years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and assessments, including evaluation methodologies, population based surveys, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques for large development projects;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; Kiswahili language skills are also desired.
This position will be based in Tanzania, ability to travel required.
DI’s recruitment for this position is contingent upon award.
About Democracy International:
Democracy International, Inc. (DI) provides technical assistance, analytical services and project implementation for democracy, human rights, governance and conflict mitigation programs worldwide for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the U.S. State Department and other development partners. Since its founding in 2003, Democracy International has worked with civil society organizations, political parties, election-management bodies, government agencies, legislatures, justice-sector institutions, and others in 70 countries. DI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through Democracy International’s job site: https://jobs.democracyinternational.com.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania