Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 23 Apr 2015
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program, Tanzania
The anticipated, five-year Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program (MELP) will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Tanzania on performance monitoring, data verification, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management.
Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible to apply
MSI seeks a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (SMEA) to oversee all monitoring and evaluation, analysis and assessment activity throughout the life of the project. The SMEA will work closely with the Deputy Chief of Party to ensure the efficacy of M&E methods and the integrity of data.
- Design, quality development and production of all data quality assessment reports.
- Assist in the production of evaluation reports.
- Support assessment, population based surveys and studies, including the testing of the development hypotheses.
- Design the valuation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Maintain the Mission’s Project Management Plan and the development and maintenance of implementing partners’ M&E Plans.
- Graduate degree in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science or a related field is required.
- At least 7 years demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and assessments.
- Experience with evaluation methodologies, population based surveys, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, data quality verification techniques for large development projects.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required; Kiswahili language skills are preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania