Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 23 Apr 2015
Senior Learning Advisor, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program, Tanzania
The anticipated, five-year Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program (MELP) will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Tanzania on performance monitoring, data verification, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management.
Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible to apply
MSI seeks a Senior Learning Advisor to enhance the learning component of the MELP. S/he will work closely with key stakeholders to recognize and share emerging issues, and will help identify and respond to key learning issues. The Senior Learning Advisor will also act as a liaison with other key implementers and identify key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Initiate dialogue and learning with stakeholders around emerging issues.
- Coordinate efforts amongst implementers working in common development objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan.
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, political science, economics, or development studies.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, project design, learning, and knowledge management (or a minimum of 5 years with a graduate degree).
- Experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; Kiswahili language skills are preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania