Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 23 Apr 2015
Senior Learning Advisor, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program, Tanzania
MSI is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 30-year history of helping to deliver development results across the developing world. In 2008, we became the America’s operation of the international development arm of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with our sister offices in the UK and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging and political and economic climates in the world, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Sudan and Iraq. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The anticipated, five-year Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program (MELP) will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Tanzania on performance monitoring, data verification, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management.
Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible to apply
MSI seeks a Senior Learning Advisor to enhance the learning component of the MELP. S/he will work closely with key stakeholders to recognize and share emerging issues, and will help identify and respond to key learning issues. The Senior Learning Advisor will also act as a liaison with other key implementers and identify key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Initiate dialogue and learning with stakeholders around emerging issues.
- Coordinate efforts amongst implementers working in common development objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan.
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, political science, economics, or development studies.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, project design, learning, and knowledge management (or a minimum of 5 years with a graduate degree).
- Experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; Kiswahili language skills are preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania