Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 23 Apr 2015
Senior Gender Expert, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program, Tanzania
MSI is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 30-year history of helping to deliver development results across the developing world. In 2008, we became the America’s operation of the international development arm of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with our sister offices in the UK and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging and political and economic climates in the world, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Sudan and Iraq. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The anticipated, five-year Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program (MELP) will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Tanzania on performance monitoring, data verification, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management.
Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible to apply
The Senior Gender Expert will ensure that women’s empowerment is properly integrated in project activities and evaluations. S/he will work closely with M&E staff to ensure the accuracy of gender data collection and analysis.
- Lead contractor support to USAID and other stakeholders on all aspects of gender data collection and analysis.
- Monitor MEL work to ensure that issues related to women’s empowerment are represented.
- Undergraduate degree in international development, social science, women’s/gender studies, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated experience in gender assessments and gender mainstreaming for development programs (or 5 years with a graduate degree).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; Kiswahili language skills are preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website,www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania