Organization: Action Against Hunger USA
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 13 Feb 2018
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
ensuring the effective implementation of Action Against Hunger’s nutrition interventions in Tanzania through strong coordination with local authorities and other nutrition stakeholders.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Establish and supervise activities in the framework of nutritional projects.
- Organise staff development programmes for the AAH teams
- Training and managing the programme team .
- Liaising with local authorities, work in coordination with other actors and partners and representing nutritional issues to funding bodies and donors during regional meetings
- Provide regular progress internal and external reports on tasks accomplished
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You have deep experience coordinating Nutrition Interventions
- You have a Bachelors and above in Health, nutrition background is preferred
- You have at least 3-5 years of proven experience in nutrition coordination as well as humanitarian work.
- You are experienced in nutrition program management including proposal writing, project budget management, and report writing on nutrition assessments.
- You have excellent knowledge of IMAM and nutrition assessments methodologies.
You’re a super communicator
- You have excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
- You have coordination and representation competencies.
- You are excellent in advocacy, diplomacy and negotiation skills.
You embrace the challenge of building your team’s skills
- You have capacity building and couching skills.
- You are able to pay attention to how everyone in the team is coping. You are Bi-lingual (English & Kiswahili).
How to apply:
Interested applications should follow the link https://action-against-hunger.workable.com/jobs/653815 to make their application.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania