Organization: Democracy International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 25 Apr 2015
Democracy International (DI) is seeking a qualified Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/**Evaluation Methodology Senior Expert** for the Tanzania Mission Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Program (MELP). The MELP Program is a multiyear program designed to provide monitoring and evaluation and other relevant technical/advisory services to support USAID/Tanzania. TheDCOP will perform duties similar to the COP as needed, and provide leadership in performance and impact evaluations.
- Provide senior-level leadership on performance and impact evaluations;
- Provide research and analysis as needed to USAID/Tanzania;
- Provide expertise on monitoring and evaluation methodology to USAID/Tanzania and the rest of DI’s field team;
- Assist with high-level management and financial tasks as required by the Chief of Party;
- Serve as second point of contact between USAID and DI.
- Minimum seven years of evaluation, assessment, and research experience;
- Minimum five years working on performance and impact evaluations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of different evaluation methodologies;
- Graduate degree in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science or a related field;
- Fluency in written English required, Kiswahili language skill preferred.
This position will be based in Tanzania, ability to travel required.
DI’s recruitment for this position is contingent upon award.
About Democracy International:
Democracy International, Inc. (DI) provides technical assistance, analytical services and project implementation for democracy, human rights, governance and conflict mitigation programs worldwide for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the U.S. State Department and other development partners. Since its founding in 2003, Democracy International has worked with civil society organizations, political parties, election-management bodies, government agencies, legislatures, justice-sector institutions, and others in 70 countries. DI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through Democracy International’s job site: https://jobs.democracyinternational.com.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania