Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 23 Apr 2015
Deputy Chief of Party/Evaluation Methodology Senior Expert, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program, Tanzania
MSI is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 30-year history of helping to deliver development results across the developing world. In 2008, we became the America’s operation of the international development arm of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with our sister offices in the UK and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging and political and economic climates in the world, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Sudan and Iraq. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The anticipated, five-year Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program (MELP) will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Tanzania on performance monitoring, data verification, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management.
MSI seeks a Deputy Chief of Party/Evaluation Methodology Senior Expert to provide operational and technical support to the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Program. In addition to supporting the COP in overall management of the project, the DCOP will provide leadership in evaluation design and methodology as well as M&E capacity building. S/he will work with the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor in conducting sector and baseline assessments.
- Function as the acting COP as needed.
- Supervise project staff to ensure the effective operation of the project.
- Lead impact evaluations and sector assessment and baseline assessments.
- Work with project staff and other stakeholders to ensure the project’s M&E tools address core issues.
- Graduate degree in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science or a related field.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in evaluation, assessment and research in the field of technical and methodological subjects and approaches.
- Experience designing and conducting baseline assessment, sector assessments, and impact evaluations is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; Kiswahili language skills are preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania