Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 20 Apr 2017
• Uphold, promote, and apply the core Values and Mission of BRAC in the host country
• Lead and supervise the program managers on planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the projects to ensure the effective and efficient execution of project deliverables and alignment with organizational strategic direction.
• Participate in program development and the writing of project proposals for extension of existing and/or establishment of new programs in host country
• Ensure a relevant, timely and accurate flow of strategic, management and operational reports for the implementation of effective work according to program objectives and standards and to meet reporting standards of donors, partner offices and the headquarters
• Supervise managers to ensure regular budget monitoring to be conducted for all programs/ projects
• Ensure adequate systems are in place and followed, regarding program procurements, management and maintenance of project assets, regular inventories and similar activities
• Represent BRAC to foreign and national governments, partners, donors and other stakeholders, and develop and maintain productive relationships and be BRAC’s representative and spokesperson to local and international media/ audience
• Direct and manage staffing in the country while focusing on developing capabilities appropriate to the strategic and operational needs of projects/programs, needs of both the present and future within the country and create ownership among local staff
• Ensure proper and transparent management of resources and reporting systems are established in the country in accordance with the policy and procedures and all regulatory requirements of BRAC, host country governments and donor’s policy
• Visit projects to advise, build relationships, evaluate and inspect the funded projects and follow up on audit findings, risk register and monitoring report
• Analyse continuous impact and effectiveness of existing programs on a national level and adapt accordingly
• Liaise with Advisory Committee Members
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the name of the position, country allied for and AD# 15/17 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply
Country nationals are encouraged to apply
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer
Powered by Jobs Tanzania