Organization: Project HOPE
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 31 May 2015
Introduction:Project HOPE is recruiting for our proposal to USAID/Tanzania’s recently issued RFP titled “Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Program (MELP)” with a total Estimated cost of $50M – $60M. We are a non-profit organization with an international team of over 500 engaged employees in 30 countries. Our mission is to make a positive impact on the global health challenges facing people around the world. Working in collaboration with local governments and other nongovernmental organizations, we are committed to long-term sustainable health care.
The upcoming proposed 5-year contract aims to provide technical and advisory services to USAID/Tanzania Development Objective teams and implementing partners in the areas of project monitoring, evaluation, research, organizational learning, and knowledge management, thus enabling
USAID/Tanzania to fulfill its performance and evaluation requirements. The purpose of the MELP contract is to provide monitoring, evaluation and learning support services to improve development effectiveness through results achievement. The program is intended to strengthen systems, capacity and performance around evidence-based decision-making by USAID/Tanzania and its key stakeholders. It will do so through a focus on performance monitoring support; performance and impact evaluations; related assessments and research; capacity building for Mission and stakeholder staff in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and use; and support for implementing a Collaborating, Learning and Adapting approach among all involved parties.
Project HOPE is seeking a long-term, full-time Chief of Party/Program Cycle Senior Expert to effectively lead this anticipated 5-year initiative. This position will be based out of Dar Es Salaam for the duration of the contract period.
The Chief of Party/Program Cycle Senior Expert will lead program planning, implementation, and evaluation as well as lead coordination with the USAID/Tanzania Mission COR and other staff. The COP will manage all contract reporting and document production.
- Graduate degree or higher in the field of management, organizational development, international development, social science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience in development, particularly related to program strategy, project and activity design and/or monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct high-level analyses and support senior management within the USAID/Tanzania Mission to effectively carry out broad-gauged and big picture planning.
- Superior communication, supervision and management skills and experience are required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required. Kiswahili language skills are desired.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the following link to access the position via our Project HOPE Career Site:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania