Organization: Abt Associates
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017
Abt Associates, a major U.S.-based research, technical assistance, and international development company, seeks a highly qualified technical specialist to support the Global Health Supply Chain Technical Assistance – Tanzania (GHSC-TA-TZ) Program. GHSC supports the development of agile, robust, and sustainable health supply chains that will improve the availability of medicines and the health status of Tanzanians through the following objectives:
· Objective 1: Provide strategic planning and implementation assistance
· Objective 2: Improve delivery of health commodities at service sites
· Objective 3: Broaden stakeholders’ understanding of and engagement in the supply chain system
· Objective 4: Strengthen enabling environments to improve supply chain performance
· University degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Healthcare Management, Business Administration, or related field.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
· Minimum of five years’ professional experience in one or more of the technical areas outlined below;
Technical Areas of Interest
Abt is seeking technical specialists with experience in Public Health Supply Chain and Private Sector Engagement.
The following skills and/or experience are desirable:
· Private Sector Health Programming
· Public-Private Partnership Development in Health Sector
· Pharmaceutical Management and Commodity Supply Chain Experience in Tanzanian Public Health Sector
· Financing of Commodity Supply Chains Systems
· Experience in consulting on donor-funded public health programs.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, an applicant must submit each of the following:
· Updated CV
· Cover Letter that describes how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications
· In the subject line of the email, write the title of the position (Technical Consultant / GHSC) for which you are applying.
Tanzanian nationals strongly encouraged to apply. Please send these documents to: IHDjobs@abtassoc.com.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania