The School of St Jude is a charity funded school that provides a FREE, high-quality education to over 1,850 primary and secondary children from the poorest communities in Arusha.
We are seeking a creative energetic individual to fill the position above based in Arusha, Tanzania at the School of St Jude.
Responsible for communicating and updating sponsors of the post Form 6 students with updates about what they are doing during their Community Service year and also their tertiary years afterwards. This position will also assist to communicate with potential funders who are interested in financing tertiary scholarships.
- Setting up communication plans so that sponsors are updated about their students whilst they commence their community Service year
- Help to finance the tertiary program by seeking funding from as many sources as possible
- Updating promotional materials about the post form 6 program
- Maintaining accurate database records in respect to each student
- Adhering to strict annual workflow.
- Constantly reviewing communication and investigate ways to improve quality and sponsor engagement potential.
- Update all business and academic leaders on any post form 6 initiatives and write brief reports for the boards of the school.
- Work with the 3 other members of the tertiary team
- To perform any other duties as requested by Founder
Skills and Competence:
- Exceptional creative writing, design and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills to work in collaboration with other departments
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Access and Publisher a must)
- Exceptional attention to details
- The ability to be flexible, extremely patient, personable and easy-going
- Be a strong team player
The monthly gross salary is $ 450 USD
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am -5:00 pm, and up to 20 Saturdays per year, depending on occasions that you will be required to work outside the set hours of work
Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. THE SUBJECT LINE MUST BE THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: SOSJ/HR/ /006/15
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Powered by Jobs Tanzania