SCANIA Tanzania Now Hiring
Job title: Store keeper & Parts Sales Representatives – 3 Posts
Reports to: Parts Manager
The Store keeper and Parts Sales Representative Is a combined role responsible for both store keeping duties as well as sales administration (including, issuing of invoices, collection of cash and Issuing of receipts) of Scania Parts to customers. The duty is both In the parts warehouse and at the parts sales counter Inproportion to the actual workload. The position reports to the Parts manager.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
• Service the Customer’s requirements by managing the complete parts sales transaction process from customer enquiry through to completion of the customers’ Invoice Including cash collection.
• Pick and deliver correct parts to customers on time. If necessary. pack the parts and arrange for delivery or pick up.
• Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
• Receive and inspect all packages delivered, resolving any discrepancies.
• Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required.
• Load and unload parts, bin to appropriate location.
• Receive and inspect goods, checking transport documents and incoming goods against the order.
Education and/or Experience –
• Bachelor Degree in procurement and supply management or related field
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in the same field
• Having experiences in motor industry is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of the Scania product and heavy truck and bus industry.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to build and manage key relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
• Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team and to work with minimum supervision
• General computer skills
• Fluent in English is an added advantage
Powered by Jobs Tanzania