Reporting to the Head, Employee Relations and Wellness this position is responsible for the management of the Staff Medical Scheme (in liaison and partnership with the KCB Insurance Agency), Staff Wellness Programs, Staff Bereavement Benefits, Employee Assistance Programs and the HR processes for staff loan appraisals within the Credit process.
- Manage and coordinate the annual review of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Staff Welfare and implement / coordinate approved outcomes within policy and approval mandates.
- Manage the HR processes of staff loan appraisals within the Credit process.
- Act as the primary HR reference contact for staff and line management and proactively support the delivery of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Staff Welfare.
- Implements the Group HR Policies, procedures and processes relating (refer to the Policy Execution Matrix) and provides staff and line management with guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Respond to staff and line management enquiries on Staff Welfare matters.
- In liaison with Employee Relations Managers and the Health and Safety Manager, develop and sustain an enabling work environment for staff, implement staff welfare, health and safety, schemes, initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Manages and or maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Staff, Staff, Line Managers, Finance Department, Procurement Department, KCB Foundation Department, Medical Scheme/ Health and Safety Providers, KCB Insurance Agency.
- Provides secretarial support for business and or staff committees, schemes, initiatives or forums relating to own. (Staff Welfare Committees, Health and Safety Committees, Medical Scheme Committees, Staff Visits and Staff Welfare Engagement Forums).
- Maintain accurate and consistent data, records and statistics of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Staff Welfare.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A University degree from an institution recognized by the Commission for University Education in HR or a Business–related field.
- A professional HR qualification or equivalent – Certificate, Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 4 years of Human Resource Management experience; with at least 3 years management in employee wellness, health & safety.
- Sound understanding of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Customer service, communication, planning & organizing, and people management skills.
- Computer Literacy.
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts; quoting the job title/ reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by March 27, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: HR 14/2014
Powered by Jobs Tanzania