EXIM Bank(Tanzania) Ltd, an indigenous bank in Tanzania, ranking 5th in the country in
terms of total assets, is engaged in providing commercial banking. services to the Retail, Mid & Large Corporate by offering a wide range of innovative products of international standards, in all verticals, including Corporate & retail lending, deposit, payment solutions, foreign exchange operations, cash handling services and other ancillary services etc. The bank is also present in Uganda, Union of Comoros & Republic of Djibouti.
JOB Title: Senior Relationship Manager – Chinese Desk
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Chinese Business Development/ Relationship portfolio management
DEPARTMENT: Investment Banking
REGION: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania with Travelling to Subsidiaries in Uganda, Djibouti and Comoros
HOURS OF WORK: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload
PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this role is to build, partner and sustain relationship with Chinese Businesses and to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash management products of the bank.
• Build, partner and sustain relationship with Chinese Businesses / Banks
• Translate II Communicate and understand docs / communications from Chinese corporate / banks / embassies
• To achieve bank Business Targets w.r.t Chinese vertical
• Develop Strategic Alliances with Chinese Banks / Businesses / Projects in Tanzania
• Holder of Bachelor degree or official generalist business qualification such as MBA
• Proficiency in Chinese language – Speaking and Writing Both
• Managing Chinese Relationship Mainly Corporate for past 3 years
• Excellent Networking Skills
• Experience in Bank / Financial Institutions/ Corporate Banking Products
• Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
• Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
• Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 28th July 2017
Powered by Jobs Tanzania