Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking to fill in the position of a Senior Officer Claims based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
The responsibilities include:
• Providing advice on making a claim and the processes involved;
• Processing new insurance claims notifications;
• Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim;
• Analyzing a claim made by a policymaker;
• Guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim;
• Contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the policyholder’s property;
• Monitoring the progress of a claim;
• Investigating potentially fraudulent claims;
• Identifying reasons why full payment may not be made;
• Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claim;
• Building relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal/claims professionals;
• Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines;
• Handling any complaints associated with a claim;
• Involvement in loss adjusting activities and in legal discussions relating to settlement;
• Seeking legal recovery of monies paid out;
• Managing a team of claims handlers (at managerial level);
• Taking responsibility for productivity and profit analysis
• Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
Send your updated CV to email@example.com and specify your current Gross Salary with the subject line “Senior Officer Claims” no later than 31 Jan 2018. No phone calls please.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania