CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
Building on the experience of our founding companies CAMRIS has nearly 60 years of experience implementing international development programs. CAMRIS’ practice areas include global health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance and medical research. CAMRIS’ proven performance in monitoring and evaluation, project design and implementation, capacity building, research and other capabilities on more than 2,000 contracts testifies to our ability to meet the highest standards of public and private sector clients worldwide.
We have honed a cutting-edge approach to customer service built on providing expert human resources supported by a strong quality assurance process and reliable management and administrative services. We have developed agile, efficient systems for implementing large technical assistance, research, institutional support and other task-based contracts.
CAMRIS international is seeking a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor for an upcoming five-year USAID-funded contract for the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Program (MELP) in Tanzania. The purpose of the MELP contract is to provide MEL support services to improve development effectiveness through results achievement. The intention is to strengthen systems, capacity and performance around evidence-based decision-making by USAID/Tanzania and its key stakeholders. It will do so through a focus on: performance monitoring support; performance and impact evaluations; related assessments and research; related capacity strengthening for Mission and stakeholder staff in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and use; and support for implementing a CLA approach among all involved parties.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Senior M&E Advisor will oversee monitoring and evaluation, analyses, and assessments throughout the life of the project, including the data quality assessments, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques.
- S/he will also be responsible for the design, quality development and production of all data quality assessment reports, assist in the production of evaluations reports and any assessments, population based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses. This will include the design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- S/he will also support the maintenance of the Mission’s PMP and the development and maintenance of implementing partners’ M&E Plans.
The Senior M&E Advisor must have a graduate degree in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science, or a related field
- no less than 7 years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and assessments, including evaluation methodologies, population based surveys, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques for large development projects.
- In addition, fluency in written and spoken English is required, and Kiswahili language skills are also desired.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania