Reporting to Head, Group Enterprise Architecture, the position is responsible for IT business process architecture (information and process design, modeling, mapping, documentation, improvement andor enhancement) of all IT Systems in use by the Bank. Participate in IT System(s) procurement, development, implementation and review to ensure that Business Process Architecture standards and methods are applied in line with Bank policy and best practice
- Drive adoption of business process and information modeling into IT planning.
- Collaborate with Business Units to define and promote business process modeling throughout the enterprise
- Drive implementation and enterprise adoption of process governance as well as a process measurement system
- Organizes information by translating business process and issues into effective conceptual and logical data models
- Liaise with the Business subject matter experts in the development of business architectural framework developing a clear roadmap of Business solutions
- Provide, evaluate and present information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings with recommendations on Business platform
- Lead effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and IT integration
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Assess the current Business framework to detect critical deficiencies and recommend for improvement in line with the IT strategy and delivery priority of the IT systems and programs.
- Function as a liaison to Business and IT partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement visa Vis information technology systems enhancement
- Provide architectural oversight of projects and ensure that requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related or IT field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- IT Certification (CCNA, MCSE, UNIX).
- Master degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years in IT out of which 4 should be in management in IT Banking Systems Implementation & Support.
- Expert knowledge of business process modelling
- Implementing / managing a process framework and governance on enterprise level
- Knowledge of WAN & LAN design, implementation and monitoring
- Project Management Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Network Security Implementation & Design
- Knowledge and application of the organizations products, services and policy
- Knowledge of legal requirements
- Knowledge of policy and procedures
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by April 3, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: IT 01/2015
Powered by Jobs Tanzania