Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking to fill in the position of a Relationship Manager based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
The responsibilities include:
• Marketing of business concepts to prospective clients by personal visit, call, or email
• Marketing of business management services to prospective clients
• Assisting existing clients with the growth of their business.
• Prepare presentations in response to requests to proposals for the identified management services.
• Developing the identified management business through: written and oral presentations, development and marketing of new ideas and products, handling technical inquires from clients and prospects
• Attends relevant conferences
• Speaks and presents at relevant conferences
• Prepares and presents feasibility studies
• Performs various other activities involved in the development of the management operations as needed.
• Identifies appropriate prospects that meets target markets through appropriate research
• Establishes business strategies for turning prospects into clients
• Working in integrated environment with other functions impacting a major area of the organization. Independence to accomplish goals within approved operating plans.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your current Gross Salary with the subject line “Corporate Relationship Manager” no later than 31 Jan 2018.
No phone calls please.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania