Our client in the healthcare industry is seeking to hire a Receptionist. Min exp. of 2-3 years preferably from Insurance or Healthcare industry.
The person should be able to:
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients and the public; referring inquiries.
- Candidates will have to attend phone calls from our clients landing on our helpline number and answering their queries over the phone.
- Will have to take down and schedule appointments over the call and enter it into our system along with their details
- Appointment and admission of patients: Billing, generate invoices, maintain daily scrolls, provide Cash/ Credit/ Corporate billing and discount information to Patients
- Complete the registration process in a timely and accurate manner
- Taking Online Appointment
- Provide patients with information regarding advised investigations and procedures
- Assist and direct patients that have come in for health check up
- Co-ordinate for timely delivery of the report at the designated counter
- Diligently adhere to patient flow-chart and highlight any process related issue to Hospital Administrator/ PR Manager
- Interface with Lab and other diagnostic areas for patients investigation reports
- Updating the doctor timings on day to day basis.
- Making sure all the consultant rooms maintained as per the doctor requirements
- Complete any other ad-hoc task assigned by the concerned superior Management
- Proactively distribute feedback forms and seek suggestions from patients/attendants
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 20 Oct 2017 with the subject title “Receptionist.” Kindly specify your current Gross Salary – failure to do so will result in your application failing.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania