KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS intends to employ up to 180 employees working for the company in 2017. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Quality Controller/Quality Assurance Supervisor:
REPORTS TO: Project and Admin Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA, Lulanzi Area
- Responsible for Controlling and Assuring Quality of raw materials and produced goods to meet standards set by the company and comply with Tanzania standard and international standards.
- Responsible for analysis of different parameters in the produced products.
- Conducting various analysis of raw materials, water and finished goods.
- Ensuring production process is according to the standard set by the company.
- To monitor production flow and collect samples time after time for analyst tomaintain product standards throughout.
- Responsible for quality of finished products by controlling packaging and storage.
- Conducting various research on produced products and other related productsfrom other manufactures.
- To carry out calibration and maintains of laboratory equipment’s.
- Preparation of laboratory testing solution and to standardization.
- Responsible for Registering, renewal and attain certificates of the produced products.
- Responsible for quality, standard, health and safety.
- Excellent analytical skills, Managerial ability, leadership skill, sound mind and logical
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both written and Oral.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse population.
- Must be a Male aged between 20 to 40.
Experience & Training.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical processing Engineering.
- 2 -4 years of experience in Quality Control/Quality assurance/ Chemical analyses.
- Basic computer knowledge and programming ( math lab)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by October 17, 2017 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted VIA 0620399153
Powered by Jobs Tanzania