BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position
Position: Procurement & Logistics Manager
· Provide overall guidance and leadership in the procurement department.
· Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
· Establishes and communicates purchasing policies and guidelines that effectively balance administrative burden, cost savings and risk/ability.
· Be responsible for tracking progress in reaching procurement related goals/objectives and deliverables.
· Help ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of procurement activities and results to the management as necessary.
· Ensuring that the procurement systems are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure optimal functioning of the procurement section.
· Ensure timely procurement based on purchase requests received from user departments and provide regular updates.
· Assist in building the capacity of the Procurement Officers in terms of planning, coordination and management skills.
· University degree in Procurement, Supply chain management or a related field.
· Masters or Post Graduate will be an added advantage.
· Minimum 4 years working experience; 2 years in a similar position.
· Computer Skills including demonstrated hands on experience with Ms words, Excel etc.
· Must be good in report writing in English
· Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Job Location: Anywhere in Tanzania
How to apply:
Applications for the position must include:
· A cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
· Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile phone number(s) and three (3) referees.
· ONLY copies of academic and professional certificates
· If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Ltd, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar Es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 20.03.2015 only short listed candidates will be contacted .
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity Employer