Code for Tanzania uses data to give citizens hyper-local and hyper-personal information to make better informed decisions about bread & butter issues. Code for Tanzania also builds technology tools to amplify citizen voices. We believe that strong democracies rely on engaged citizens who have actionable information and easy-to-use channels for making their will known. We support civic watchdogs, government and social enterprises to meaningfully engage with citizens.
We are seeking talented graphics designers who are detail-oriented, organized and have a strong background in both print and digital media. The best candidate will also have strong experience with layout. Prioritization, communication, and an ability to meet requested deadlines are a must, and the applicant must be able to accept both positive and negative feedback on their work as part of the creative process.
• Create compelling visual content
• Design for high-impact online and offline marketing campaigns
• Create social media and web graphics
• Web UI design experience a plus
• Solid graphic design experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
• Skills in graphic design, with focus on layout, typography, and colors
• A good eye for details when creating assets (illustrations, visuals, etc.)
• Able to work with other team members
To apply send a copy of your CV including attachments or links to portfolio, UI designs, print, social media and web graphics designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Jobs Tanzania