Currently recruiting Assistant Front Office Manager, Zuri Zanzibar is due to open this year. The west-facing Zuri Zanzibar will frame this abundant natural beauty in its best light: expect palm-shaded hammocks, 300 meters of private beach, an exotic spice garden. A beachside cocktail bar, wellness, Yoga SPA, Bars & Restaurants. The property will comprise 55 villas and bungalows with private terraces and interiors. Striking a balance between chic modernism and traditional African design, 20th-century-style furniture is set to contrast with thatched roofs that emulate a traditional Zanzibar village. A member of Design Hotels and SPG/Marriott Membership.
- Assists the Front Office Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily and guest profile is updated.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that all Front Office associates deliver the brand promise and provide courteous, professional and exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests as directed by Guest Services Manager.
- Personally and consistently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in, check-out and during stay.
- Spends time in Front Office areas continually to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and delivers the brand promise.
- Builds long lasting guest relationships by being highly responsive and accommodating to requests and proactively anticipating needs to exceed guest expectations.
- Maximizes associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Works closely with the Housekeeping and Engineering Departments to block rooms as necessary for maintenance.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with Front Office associates, supports them in their professional development goals.
Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Team player.
• Ability to work with multinational.
• Ability to perform well under pressure.
• Well organized.
ONLY TANZANIANS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS JOB
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND ONLY YOUR CV DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES
Application deadline: 31st January 2018
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
The firm is a leading specialized investment group for small and medium enterprises, and needs to attract a person of high calibre for the Country Manager / Chief Investment Officer position. This will be a start-up role and the candidate needs to be someone with business flair, proactive & willing to work hard to make the company a success in Tanzania.
Position: Country Manager (Development Finance / SME Finance) – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reference nr: DVM
- Consistently lead transactions in the firm from identification, negotiations, closing, monitoring investments and finally exit thereof. (The incumbent takes final responsibility for the transaction even though assisted by other staff members)
- Represent the company and its clients as presented to Investment Committee on boards of portfolio companies
- Implement corporate governance disciplines in investee companies
- Initiate investments in chosen areas of investment preference
- Substantial contact and networking base
- Management of resources both internally and externally
- Fulfil a sales and marketing function
- Development of junior associates
- Participate fully in the governance of the firm
- To assist, guide and participate in the due diligence process as well as deal structuring
- To manage and add value to the investment portfolio
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Appropriate experience, typically 5-8 years, in an established corporate finance and investment management, merchant banking, private equity environment
- Candidate needs to be a Tanzanian citizen
- Tertiary qualification – BCom qualification
- Familiarity with unique disciplines of identifying, negotiating, closing and monitoring transactions
- Good general knowledge of key investment sectors
- Good working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations (Tax, Companies Act)
Please apply directly, by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Danelle le Roux
Senior Banking and Financial Recruiter & Executive Search Specialist: Africa
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking to fill in the position of a Senior Officer Underwriting based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
The responsibilities include:
• Development of a Underwriting department
• Coaches and develops direct reports and their staff
• Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of assigned associates
• Develops and optimizes processes within the underwriting teams to improve customer experience
• Provides direct oversight for day-to-day operations of policy administration, and insurance operations functions
• Implements personal lines rating and acceptability criteria
• Establishes and monitors business unit processing standards and performance objectives
• Analyzes effectiveness of acceptability and rating guidelines and communicates suggested revisions to product management team
• Evaluates and measures implemented process or proposed process for costs and benefits and makes recommendations
• Monitors the quantity and quality of work performed by the business unit
• Accountable for effective implementation of and adherence to established business processes and underwriting rules
• Establishes and adjusts staff and workflows to facilitate the most efficient use of resources and provide the best possible service to internal and external customers
• Explains procedural specifics to staff, insured, claims, and other business unit managers. Aids in the creation and development of new practices and procedures as well as holds meetings and gives presentations to staff and varied management personnel
• Answers all policy related questions from claims and the response center, and creates appropriate communication networks to handle inquiries
• Evaluates tools and vendor provided solutions including cost controls for products ordered
Send your updated CV to email@example.com and specify your current Gross Salary with the subject line “Senior Officer Underwriting” no later than 31 Jan 2018. No phone calls please.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania