JOB TITLE: Customer Success Team
LOCATION: Dodoma, Tanzania
Do you love to find new ways to solve old problems in a high-energy environment with an inspiring team of innovators, driven to tackle seemingly impossible challenges? Are you someone who shines under pressure? Then keep reading.
Zipline is at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using battery powered autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies around the world and we’re looking for motivated, proactive team members to join us.
At the moment, Zipline is delivering 20% of all the blood being transported outside of Kigali, Rwanda. We are expanding rapidly throughout the world and looking for amazing individuals who are passionate about the nexus of public health and cutting-edge technology to change the world.
Zipline is currently a team of 99 rockstars, with an R&D branch in California, USA and a distribution center for drone deliveries in Muhanga, Rwanda.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be the reason our customers are blown away by their Zipline experience.
Our customers come dynamic and multifold. We work with them to integrate into the existing supply chain for many lifesaving healthcare products and to help facilitate core behavioral changes for health workers every step along the way. We are also co-writing never-existed-before commercial airspace integration processes so we can launch emergency deliveries on-demand, anytime, every single day.
Your role is to find elegant solutions amongst the many critical stakeholders, leading discussions with senior leaders at health ministries and civil aviation authorities, to ensure our product is safe, reliable and effective for our customers. They should see us delivering on that promise month after month, year after year.
WITHIN 1 MONTH: You will have been trained in Customer Success and understand the landscape of Zipline stakeholders and projects to be able to fit into the team.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS: You will be actively managing up to 3 projects with multiple stakeholders, and collaborating with various departments at the Zipline team to execute deliverables.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS: You will become a autonomous individual on the team, managing more projects and stakeholders. You will become an active coordinator of hospital rollouts and health facilities.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS: You should be able to onboard and train many new member of the team – taking them through the training process you went through and also implement improvements based on your experience. You will be able to coordinate with senior leadership within Zipline at the country-level to suggest new project opportunities and manage higher level external stakeholders.
- Hospital Rollout: Coordinating the on-boarding of a new health facility with the Zipline delivery service. This includes coordinating internal Zipline team meetings and surveys, as well as training up hospital staff on how to manage communications & reporting with Zipline.
- Customer Relationship Management: Stakeholder management of hospitals and clinics to get feedback on our services and understand how to improve our relationships and operations
- Community Management: Community outreach to neighboring villages and communities, engaging in community service
- Public Relations: Securing opportunities for Zipline to broadcast out mission nationally through local radio, newspaper, etc.
- Stakeholder Relations & Project Management: Managing relationships & projects with specific stakeholders, like government. Often includes some project development, data analysis, coordinating high-level stakeholder visits to the distribution center, & regulatory reports.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years work experience in stakeholder & project management
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in local language
People-person: You should gain energy from being around people and love taking ownership to fulfill stakeholder requests and needs
Analytically-minded individual who is comfortable working with a lot of data input and formulating strategy around project roll-out
Process-oriented person who enjoys working with a team to optimize current systems and procedures
Someone excited about trying new things and thinking outside of the box – creativity is key
Multi-tasker who will be able to time manage and project manage multiple stakeholders and data streams at a given time
Training: The team will go through a rigorous training process as part of the on-boarding process. This training will be across multiple teams, so you will learn not only about customer success but also drone operations and fulfillment
Professional Development: Zipline is a fast growing startup and there will be many opportunities for you to rise as a leader, taking on more responsibility, and having more direct input into our processes and strategy
Benefits: Zipline offers benefits to its team including health insurance, access to a library of management books, and transport & housing for people commuting to different distribution centers
Powered by Jobs Tanzania