Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act. 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters
The Officer Human Resources & Legal must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all matters concerning HR & Legal department.
Reporting to Head – Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for Manpower Planning, Training and Performance Management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Recruitment & Selection – responsible for recruitment meeting the Bank’s skills requirements
• Learning & Development
• develop and implement capacity building initiatives / formulate the annual training plan.
• Performance Management – Managing the Bank’s Performance Management system.
• Liaise with Heads of Department to implement a career and succession planning matrix for every department.
• A bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
• MBA in Human Resources / Organizational Development will be an added advantage
Experience and Competencies Required
• Minimum of 2 years in HR preferably in bank
• Responsibilities in Training / Performance Management in a bank.
• Experience / expertise in performance management systems will be a key criteria
• Strong presentation and good communication skills both written & verbal.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
• Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534
Powered by Jobs Tanzania