Position: Monitoring And Evaluation Officer – 2 posts
Location: MDH Head Office, Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Project Manager
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Medical field or equivalent education
- Proven extensive knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluating of donor funded projects particularly on TB/HIV.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and Swahili languages
- Three years relevant experience implementing TB prevention program in community setting
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing work plans.
- Ability to work well with diverse teams in person and remotely.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for and the region(s) s/he is interested, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees to the Human Resource Manager through e-mail email@example.com or dropped by hand at the MDH’s head office at Mikocheni, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
The deadline for submission of applications is 20th February, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Powered by Jobs Tanzania