Job Position: Mechanics and Electric Engineer
Employer: Viettel Tanzania Ltd (HALOTEL)
Location: Kinondoni, Kinondoni Dar Es Salaam
- Be responsible for installation and operation of mechanical & electrical system at the Branch; and guide District Centers to implements
- Manage and update accurately to database on mechanical & electrical system at the whole Branch: Battery, regulator, power systems, and generators … for each station through electromechanical data management software
- Receive directions, and periodic and extraordinary reports on mechanical and electrical work in Viettel Branch. Guide clusters of team to perform.
- Identify problems associated with mechanical and electrical systems at stations, total stations in Viettel Branch.
- Recommend testing, construction, solutions to improve quality of mechanical and electrical systems in the whole province; solutions for saving energy and increasing work performance.
- Design and manage electrical systems in office building of the Branch and team offices in order to ensure safety and energy saving.
- Monitor, direct, check, and supervise the construction and development of network infrastructure of partners to ensure the quality and progress of telecommunications work
- Make as-built documents, payment and settlement of telecommunications work
- To support technical staffs in branches to solve all technical problems like generator break down, electrical problem.
- Understanding ME knowledge and training to all technical staffs in branch.
- Ensure good cooperation with branches to solve problem in order to improve quality of ME systems.
How To Apply:
All applications should be attached with your cv and certificates which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ,and email@example.com
Deadline for the application is 20th of November 2017
Powered by Jobs Tanzania