Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act. 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Marketing and Public Relations Officer
- The Officer Marketing & PR must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all marketing skills & Public relations.
- Reporting to Head – Operations
- The Marketing Officer is responsible for the coordination and execution of all marketing strategy and networking activities of the Bank to meet the set targets at the Branch
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients
- Meet the set target per month
- Maintaining good customer relationship in order to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank
- To promote and sell all products of the bank especially CASA
- Preparation of Call Reports and follow ups.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business/ Management
Experience and Competence
- Minimum of 2 years in Marketing
- Strong language skills-both written /spoken English
HOW TO APPLY:
- Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
- Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534
Powered by Jobs Tanzania