Marketing Knowledge and Communication (MKC) is an Internal Business unit in KPMG. MKC has both internal and external role with sub-functions in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Learning and Development
MKC is looking to recruit a Marketing and Communication Advisor
The Marketing and Communications Advisor will support the Regional Marketing, Knowledge and Communications Senior in the development and execution of integrated marketing and communications to support the business goals. More specifically, the positon holder will:
- Articulate a communication strategy for the region for both internal and external activities
- Establish and manage relationships with both digital and print media in the region in addition to designing and managing content for the firm’s digital accounts
- Take lead in planning, designing and delivering marketing programs across the region
- Coordinate production of publications
- Support adoption of global best practice tools in East Africa
- Ensure brand compliance across East Africa including documents
- Design and facilitate training on branding
- Support in facilitation of go to market training
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication or related discipline;
- 3-4 years’ experience in a busy, creative and marketing and communication environment.
- Report writing
- Research skills
- Project management
- Basic database management
- Strong organizational skills and creativity: be able to develop new simple approaches to complex design problems.
- Pragmatic Problem Solving Skills: Ability to handle and resolve unstructured problems, flex and adapt in new environments to create order and stability and provide effective solutions.
- Personal and Professional Ethics: Must operate and practice within the professional code of conduct, be honest, with self and colleagues
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be a people’s person, good with people but firm and fair with ability to manage people with diverse personalities.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills both written & verbal presentations.
- Goal Driven and Results Oriented: Enjoys being measured, and being judged by performance results.
- Multicultural Skills: Must be able to operate and interact in a multicultural environment and uphold cultural diversity.
- Resilience and Tenacity: Must be able to sustain motivation and commitment to goals in good and bad times, ability to contain and absorb stressful moments and issues.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your curriculum vitae giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting MKC/2015/01-MCBSA on or before 10 April 2015 email@example.com
Powered by Jobs Tanzania