Operating since July 2011, EFC TANZANIA M.F.C LIMITED provides financial services to micro, small and medium size enterprises (MSMEs) and is the first deposit taking microfinance institution to be licenced and regulated under the Bank of Tanzania’s Microfinance Company Charter.
The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Tanzanian private sector. Owned by international and local investors, EFC Tanzania is distinctive in its emphasis on local development through a collective ownership scheme.
EFC Tanzania through its expansion program and in an effort to serve its clientele better, is looking to fill the following position in Dar es Salaam:
1. IT Agent
Qualifications & Profile:
Applicants should have financial services experience with the following general profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, preferably in system engineering;
• Minimum of two years related experience;
• Knowledge in database programming such as MSQL;
• In depth technical knowledge of PC Hardware;
• Strong people/relationship skills with a customer service and teamwork orientation.
• Action and results oriented with good time management and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
• Installing and Configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications;
• Monitoring and Maintaining computer system and networks;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults;
• Replacing parts as required;
• Providing support, including procedural documentations;
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• Set up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• Working continuously on a task until completion
• Ensuring the security of the server, data and software.
EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae.
Applications will be received until Tuesday 31st of March, 2015 addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted directly.
No telephone calls or office visits please.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania