The Hardware Analyst is a critical member of our growing team. For an early-career professional or engineer with electronics experience, it is a great opportunity to develop your skills and build a career in the growing solar industry.
You are responsible for a variety of mission critical areas that will give you exposure to all aspects of our operations and technology:
1. Customer technical support (level 2) and support to our customer services team;
2. Field service repairs, removals and installations, involving travel;
3. Testing and quality control of solar, battery, and communications hardware received from manufacturer;
4. Assembly, soldering and production activities of products for testing and/or sale;
5. Product development support, including prototype hardware programming, measurement, and testing;
6. Troubleshooting of hardware failures, determining root cause and potential fixes;
Prerequisites (level of proficiency):
You need to be experienced with a number of technologies, responsible, and eager to learn. Given the unique nature of this position, it is expected that the Hardware Analyst will acquire some of the necessary skills on the job.
⦁ Digital circuitry and electronics, including measurement and assembly (basic);
⦁ Programming of circuit boards: uploading and testing software (medium);
⦁ Technical support, either in a call-center or internal context (medium);
⦁ Quality control;
⦁ English and Swahili fluency.
Personal attributes and values are equally important to work experience:
⦁ Excellent communication skills: able to diagnose and instruct;
⦁ Highly organized and process-oriented;
⦁ Thorough with great attention to detail;
⦁ High integrity
For someone looking to develop as a technologist and learn the solar industry, this role will provide great exposure.
The role is based in Mwanza, with travel
Pay: compensation is a competitive salary with discretionary bonus based on performance.
APPLY ONLINE THROUGH
Application should be made through firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline will be on 13th March 2018.
You can also get to know 50 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS with Answers Or How to write a good career objective in your CV and How to write a perfect job application letter
Powered by Jobs Tanzania