Job Position: Field Coordinators
Job Station; Arusha.
Roles and Duties;
- The post holder shall be responsible for supervision and management of all staff and activities in the field.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of all activities in the field site,
- provide guidance and supervision to the program team to implement,
- monitor and evaluate work plans as agreed with the Project Coordinator.
- Manage field teams to ensure timely and quality program implementation,
- reporting, and monitoring.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members,
- promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Support the field M&E activities in coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation officer.
- Monitor the political, socio-economic and security situation of the working environment and ensure regular update of the same to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsibilities for liaising and maintaining relations with education authorities, communities, Head teachers, teachers and other partners on project issues at field level
- Provide input into proposals and budgets when required.
- Represent the organization in various forums and at all levels as requested.
- Prepare financial and narrative reports on a monthly basis.
- The officer shall also oversee finance and logistic operations within the field office.
- Maintain project documentation both in soft and hard copies.
- Identify of sources of unrestricted or general funding through local group ranches or philanthropist.
- Note that candidates are expected to have the majority but not all of these skills and experience.
- Two years work in development sector.
- Two years proven track record in successful project implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding of project management cycle.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate financial skills necessary for designing activity budgets and for financial reporting on project expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or social sciences or field related to development would be an added advantage.
Submit your application letter (one page) stating how you meet the above criteria, and CV (three pages maximum) with names of 3 referees sed to email@example.com
Not later than 19th January 2018.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania