1. St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology, Dar es salaam
2. St. Joseph University College of Information Technology, Songea
3. St. Joseph University College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Songea
4. St. Joseph University College of Management and Finance, Makambako
5. St. Joseph University, Arusha Campus
6. St. Joseph University College of Health and Allied Science, Dar es salaam
The University is looking for the following personnel to meet its expansion programmes
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (2 POSTS) DAR ES SALAAM
Any Degree preferably with administrative studies
With minimum of 5 years of experience In any of the CoIIege/University Skills
The candidate should have working knowledge on College Advisory Board, Senate and Council meetings. The candidate should be versatile With computers and should possess good oral and written communication In English.
•To send communications to the Senate and Council members.
•To manage reports and records efficiently.
For all The positions candidates should be:
a)Conversant with both English and Kiswahili ability to work in multicultural society Independently
St. Joseph University in Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to meritorious candidates and not based on Tribe/religion/sex or race
Interested candidates who possess the required Qualifications apply with details CI/ and Photograph within next 15 days to:
St. Joseph University in Tanzania
P.O B.O.X 11007
Plot No.113, Kibamba ‘B’ Mbezi Luguruni,Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Powered by Jobs Tanzania