KEDS Tanzania Company Ltd is looking for experienced and well qualified Tanzanians who are capable to fill the following vacant posts.
Job Vacancy: Electricians
Required Qualifications and Experience
- VETA Certification.
- Experience: 1-2 years as an Electrician
- Self Motivation and willingness to progress
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Experience and knowledge in industrial electricity will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with production department to rectify the electrical problems without fail.
- Recognize and Troubles shoots the electrical problems in the factory during the shift.
- Responsible for electrical lighting in the entire factory.
- Follow the preventive maintenance works as instructed by supervisor/Engineer
- Immediate Power changeover during power failure and inform concerned departments before changeover.
- Daily checking and take TENESCO Meter readings and regularly check the electrical loads
- Follow annual maintenance works as instructed by supervisor.
- If any problem related to electrical & Instrumentation, immediately inform to supervisor/engineer
- Ensure a clean and safe work area nearer to the electrical equipments.
- Coordinate with other shift electricians and supervisors and maintain shift log book.
- Pending works to be handover to upcoming shift electrician without fail during the shift handover.
- Responsible for work assigned in group companies and work places by the supervisor/Engineer time to time and inform feed back to superior.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time.
Location: KIBAHA, LULANZI AREA
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by August 8, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position tittle in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted VIA 0620399153
Powered by Jobs Tanzania