Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ( 2 POSITIONS)
REPORTS TO: STATION MANAGER
DUTY STATION: KILIMANJARO
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To ensure efficient and effective customer focused check in and boarding in compliance with SLA’s and customer expectations.
• To ensure efficient & effective transit of passengers in compliance with carriers policies/procedures and customer expectations
• To ensure efficient & effective passenger service in compliance with carriers policies/procedures and customer airlines approved SLA.
• To ensure compliance with safety & security standards in our operations to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements.
• To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet Company and Customer airlines targets.
• To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
• Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Comply with customer care standards in terms of serving the passengers.
• Nil OTI’s related to poor service.
• Comply with laid down standards in verifying validity of passengers travel documents.
• Comply with laid down standards of appearance and grooming
• Compliance with SLA’s.
• Customer service delivery reactions/responses.
• Compliance with non SLA carriers’ policies & procedures.
• Adherence to safety standards
• High integrity and communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Proactive/results orientated
• Team player
• Decisive and result oriented
• Customer focused
• Pleasant & presentable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• College Graduate
• Relevant lATA/ UFTAA qualifications or equivalent
• Certification in relevant computer applications
• Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
• Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage
Not later than 28th March 2015
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Powered by Jobs Tanzania