An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Estate Manager to join an international company, within their operations in Africa.
This leading Property Organisation is looking for a skilled candidate to be lead the delivery of property services to CRES clients across a number of countries in Africa.
The right candidate will be responsible for the allocation of said services in accordance with agreed schedules and quality standards; overseeing the work of all such parties, as well as the management of client contacts.
The CRES Country Manager will be have the following background:
• 10 years’ experience of delivery property solutions to clients
• Understanding of delivering accurate reports to clients.
• Managing high level internal and external stakeholders
• Record of achieving new business in their sector.
The role will also require the CRES County Head to recruit and manage personnel for any authorised positions, whenever necessary, ensuring they have the appropriate skills.
The CRES Manager will also have the following duties and responsibilities:
• To be responsible for the delivery of property services to Occupier Service clients and to deliver such work though team management.
• Remaining aware of relevant, new or existing, statutes for each location’s jurisdiction where service is provided, liaising with the Compliance Officer in order to maintain mutual awareness.
• Managing all instances of conflicts of interest at a local level, whilst taking into consideration the clients’ best interests, and maintaining the Register of Interests held by the Compliance Officer.
• Tertiary level qualification (RICS qualification would be advantageous)
• Seven or more years of related professional experience
• An in-depth understanding & experience of property service delivery in Africa.
• An appreciation of international business ethical standards.
• Strong commitment to ethical, quality service
• Good report writing & communication skills
Please apply now with you CV in word format to email@example.com for an immediate and confidential interview.
Property Managmeent : 7 to 8 years
This position reports to: Corporate Real Estate Director
Apply before Monday, December 12, 2016