Chemonics International, a U.S.- based international development consulting firm, seeks technical experts for the USAID/Kenya and East Africa Regional Intergovernmental Organization (RIGO) System Strengthening program. The program will provide organizational assistance to the East African Community (EAC), the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD), and selected sub-entities. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Program positions include:
Organizational Strengthening Specialists
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, master’s degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required in Sub-Saharan Africa, East African experience preferred
Demonstrated experience working on organizational capacity development activities
Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with intergovernmental or government representatives and other stakeholders, particularly at the regional level
Knowledge and experience in training and facilitation
Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Experience in human and institutional capacity development (HICD) preferred
Certified performance technologist certification (CPT) preferred
Familiarity with the organizational performance index (OPI) preferred
Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language required for all positions
Professional level of oral and written fluency in Kiswahili preferred for EAC Facilitator
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, CV, and contact information for three current professional references to https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/rigoesaf by 5:00 p.m. (17:00) on August 17, 2017. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS intends to employ up to 180 employees working for the company in 2017. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Administrative Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA,Lulanzi Area
- Responsible for all allotted administrative works.
- Responsible for Public Relation issues of the company follow up of New work Permits and work permit renewal
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software, as requested.
- Maintain absolute discretion with all documents and information.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Preparation for staff and management meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible for follows documents, submission of documents to various organizations as needed.
- Responsible for movement and logistics of company vehicles and tracking them.
- Admin Works allotted by the Head office in charge.
- Following up licenses, Certificates and compliances in government bodies such as TBS, Osha.etc
- Maintains office area neat and orderly manner.
- Responsible for safety & security of company assets in his control.
Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Proven Experience in similar roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, multitask, priories and work under pressure.
- Professional Appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with matters that may arise.
- Preferably Male
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by August 18, 2017 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted VIA 0620399153
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has
introduced new equipment to its fleet. In line with this expansion, the Company hereby invites the applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill following positions:-
Aircraft Cleaners Cum-office Assistants(6 Posts)
i. National Form IV Certificate with passes in English, Kiswahili
ii. Must be a Computer literate
iii. Basic certificates in Basic Cleaning/Office Attendant or
iv. Customer Care from VETA or any recognized training institution will be an added advantage
b) Duties and Responsibilities
• To handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop
• To clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
• To assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
• To deal with Office cleanliness
• Prepare tea/ coffee and refreshments meetings for office use and during
• Make photocopying and file flimsy letters;
• Open and close office doors and windows;
• Attend to visitors as regards to refreshments;
• Perform messengerial duties;
• Deal with distribution of files to action officers;
• Deal with dispatching of documents;
• Deal with maintenance and safety of office equipment and reports any damage; and
• Perform any duty assigned by his supervisors.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
iii. Two recent passport size photographs;
iv. Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on applications shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows:
• Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement for Director of Finance and Administration, Assistant Traffic Liaison Officer and Assistant In-flight Catering Officer
• Within Seven (7) days from the rust date of this announcement for Drivers and Aircraft Cleaners cum Office Assistants
The application letters should be directed to the following address:-
Managing Director& Chief Executive Officer
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DB ES SALAAM
Powered by Jobs Tanzania