Organization: Youth Challenge International
Country: Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
The EQWIP HUBs Facilitation & Training Assistant will work with staff and local partner organizations to develop and strengthen the project platforms that support youth access to employment and business opportunities. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network to identify and develop solutions to overcome local barriers to employment and entrepreneurship.
In this role, you will support the Training Coordinator in planning and delivering youth employment and entrepreneurship training programs. This includes outreach and recruitment of youth participants, planning and logistics, co-facilitating training as required, supporting peer-to-peer learning and coordinating workshops with partner organizations.
· Collaborate with the Youth Engagement Officer and the Training Coordinator towards outreach/promotion efforts to recruit youth participants for training programs and workshops;
· Assist with the screening and selection of youth participants for the Foundational, Employability and Entrepreneurship training programs;
· Assist with logistical arrangements for facilitation such as scheduling activities, preparation of materials, communications with participants, arranging travel, and coordinating facilitators;
· Coordinate and support delivery of training workshop;
· Co-facilitate workshops and provide support to youth participants as necessary;
· Provide support to local youth participants in using the online platform for registration and training activities;
· Assist with administrative tasks such as tracking and submitting attendance;
· Support data collection activities for monitoring and evaluation aspects of the project;
· Additional responsibilities and tasks will be assigned according to needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in education, social sciences, community development, youth work, ESOL.
· Knowledge of adult education principles and/or experience facilitating training using participatory methods.
· Knowledge of or experience with entrepreneurship, or employment skills training considered an asset.
· Experience with blended learning and e-learning considered an asset.
· Experience working/volunteering in a less developed country is considered an asset.
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania