Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers,
Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti and The Citizen is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of: – Procurement Manager
To plan and procure goods and services and ensure adequate utilities are provided cost effectively based on the approved budgets for the Company operations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Receives, reviews and approves IPRs within authority limits.
- Gets approval from Section Managers and MD for IPRs above authority.
- Prepare annual procurement plan and monitor its execution.
- Coordinate purchases for major expenditure through tender board.
- Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers.
- Ensures that IPRs are promptly issued for goods and services and LPO!FPOs are approved.
- Follow up and ensures that goods and services ordered are actually delivered as per specifications.
- Monitor consumption, stock and re-order level.
- Ensure that all returns, printed waste, miscellaneous disposable assets and materials are sold in accordance with the approved procedure.
- Liaise with user departments to ensure that all office utilities are readily available and cost effectively used.
- Monitors all insurance matters to ensure adequate cover, settlement of claims and up-date records.
- Perform annual’ supplier’s evaluation and. communicate feedback for improvements.
- Manage supplier relationship,
Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic – Basic University Degree in Procurement and Supplies from Reputable Institution.
- Professional Accredited certification of Procurement.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- High degree of integrity and honesty;
- Knowledge of SAP Materials Management module will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Powered by Jobs Tanzania