Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people’s standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
- To assess the Customers’ ability and willingness to pay back the loan amount for the given system.
- He/She will ensure proper customer information is collected and recorded in the database
- Do assessment on customer financial and personal details, as well as their ability to repay back the acquired loan using the NUM assessment tool
- Provide feedback to customers on assessment score
- Support customer finance team in ensuring proper customer information is recorded, i.e. correct names, phone numbers and locations, filling these informations in the customers’ page on the website
- Report any issue that affects the assessment methodology in terms of data collection
- Cope with new assessment methodology/any changes within assessment procedure which can happen at any time with in customer finance department
- A degree/ Diploma in accounting, finance, commerce or any other related business studies
- Previous experience in project management, customer assessment and work in micro finance will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of excel spread sheets and data entry skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Swahili
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a wonderful global community, you will receive an attractive benefit package with direct participation in the success of our company
HOW TO APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity, disability, religion, or beliefs.
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania