A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Social Media Marketer for SPENN Tanzania
- We are looking for someone with a rock-solid vision to take our social media platforms to new heights and maximize engagement with our users.
- As an innovative tech start-up, SPENN strives to dominate the social media environment, and that is where you come in.
- You are a person with drive, who understand the elements of marketing and know how to implement them.
- You are not afraid to speak up, you are a social person and you know what attracts certain demographics.
- You have either a personal social media profile with many engaging followers or have worked with company profiles, of which you can refer to.
- You can plan for several months, you make great decisions, and you know how to maximize engagement and how to growth hack the most popular channels.
- You are ready to rock social media for SPENN through epic content and WE WANT YOU!
As a Social Media Marketerfor SPENNTanzania, you will be a part of the department located in Kigali. You will have responsibility for all the social media platforms in Tanzania. You will be responsible for building, posting, engaging, evaluating and maintaining the pages, under SPENN’s identity. You may also be a part of the global marketing team and may take part in larger strategic decisions within marketing, both online and offline.
SPENN is a global mobile e-wallet (app), with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors.
SPENN currently has a presence in 7 markets, primarily in Asia and Africa, where marketing efforts and initiatives are executed. As all markets differ, the marketing initiativesareexecuted by local personnel, under guidelines from the content department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, engage and evaluate all social media channels nationally.
- Plan content specifically for your market together with the content department
- Develop a social media strategy in Tanzania, based on the company identity
- Analyze content on a monthly basis and make changes based on findings
- Run paid promotions to drive installs
- Plan campaigns
- Budgeting and cost analysis & prognosis
- Research market trends locally and globally, and learn how to engage with them
- Engage and support users through dialog in social media channels
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent social media skills and understanding of relevant and popular content
- Growth hacking skills in the most relevant social media channels
- Degree in marketing/ digital media/ communication/ commerce
- Great story teller
- Experience with tools like hootsuite, fb business manager, insights
- Great analytic skills and understand measurement, evaluation, rethinking and redoing.
- Great research skills
- Skills in MS office
- Strong communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Motivated, positive attitude towards work anda good team player.
- Flexible in acquiring new and alternative tasks.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Great work environment
- Global tasks and responsibilities
- Sufficient equipment
- Paid leaves
SPENN is a global mobile e-wallet (app) developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. We are launching in Tanzania, and are currently looking for a handful of people, a team of which will grow rapidly in 2018 and the coming years.
Through the SPENN e-wallet, everyone can access services such as;payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities in a secure and fast way.
The SPENN app is completely free to download and use.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
More information can be found: www.spenn.com
How to Apply?
Send your CVs or Resume + Portfolio to email@example.com
*Make sure to mention which position you’re applying for
Deadline for submission is 30.04.2018
Powered by Jobs Tanzania