The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) the Dar es salaam office is seeking for an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of Finance and Administration Manager (Opens for Tanzanians only)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resource management
- Support Head of Office in all HR related issues;
- Directly supervise 4 staff members
- Implement HR policies and ensure their consistent application;
- Monitors changes in labour law and in its application;
- Participate in evaluation of HR needs and in the annual compliance exercise;
- Follow-up on HR administration (leave balance, medical bills, individual files, contracts and extension)
- Financial analysis and reporting, monitoring the respect of financial rules;
- Supervise all the financial transactions and cash movements for the offices in DAR and Kibondo;
- Monitors the expenses and ensures that the budget is respected;
- Bookkeeping and Cash management;
- Support to audit management;
- Provide accounting support to Kibondo office;
General Administrative / Logistics
- Develop, in conjunction with the administration staff, best practise procedures across the office on a continuous basis;
- Supervises driver activities;
- Assist in sourcing of suppliers / quotations; Give administrative support to other departments;
- Monitor all active rental contracts;
- Premises, Maintenance & Welcome
- Supervise premises management files according to organization’s policies;
- Inventory management in the premises and passive security checks;
- Follow-up on maintenance issues and ensure that problems are solved quickly;
- Review of the welcome file;
- Ensure that welcome procedures are done on time.
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration / Human resources or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Must have a Professional Accountancy Qualification CPA, ACCA;
- Perfectly fluent in English and Swahili languages, written and spoken;
- Perfectly conversant with computer skills, including Excel, Word;
- Knowledge of accounting software e.g. SUN System etc is an asset;
- Conversant with HRM practices and good knowledge of labor law / employment market;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar field and as F & A manager;
- Previous working experience with NGO’s or international organization is an asset;
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference;
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influential skills;
- High sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and independently;
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example to motivate, develop and direct people;
- Very good organizational, analytical and administrative skills, with experience in Staff management;
How to apply:
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to NAI_HRrec_services@icrc.org before 17th January, 2018.
Please include a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees. (Indicate the position title on the subject line).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
We seek aggressive individuals in Tanzania to actively sell our products and services. This position is offered to independent contractors willing to work their local and regional markets to establish a large client base. All marketing materials will be provided and your efforts will be fully supported by our staff. We offer a generous, uncapped commission program.
• Establish relationships with potential clients and be their first point of contact for all customer support issues
• Actively develop a sales pipeline of leads that you will then be expected to convert into active clients.
• Coordinate and schedule all sales activities.
• Recommend additional marketing to head office.
• Record all sales activity on the company CRM
• Work self-generated and company provided leads.
• University degree or College diploma preferred with experience in sales.
• Professional appearance, representation of our company, and presentation skills.
• Computer and Internet savvy.
• Ability to create your own referral network and work territory with little or no supervision.
How To Apply:
If you have interest in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Powered by Jobs Tanzania
Job Position: Field Coordinators
Job Station; Arusha.
Roles and Duties;
- The post holder shall be responsible for supervision and management of all staff and activities in the field.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of all activities in the field site,
- provide guidance and supervision to the program team to implement,
- monitor and evaluate work plans as agreed with the Project Coordinator.
- Manage field teams to ensure timely and quality program implementation,
- reporting, and monitoring.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members,
- promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Support the field M&E activities in coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation officer.
- Monitor the political, socio-economic and security situation of the working environment and ensure regular update of the same to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsibilities for liaising and maintaining relations with education authorities, communities, Head teachers, teachers and other partners on project issues at field level
- Provide input into proposals and budgets when required.
- Represent the organization in various forums and at all levels as requested.
- Prepare financial and narrative reports on a monthly basis.
- The officer shall also oversee finance and logistic operations within the field office.
- Maintain project documentation both in soft and hard copies.
- Identify of sources of unrestricted or general funding through local group ranches or philanthropist.
- Note that candidates are expected to have the majority but not all of these skills and experience.
- Two years work in development sector.
- Two years proven track record in successful project implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding of project management cycle.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate financial skills necessary for designing activity budgets and for financial reporting on project expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or social sciences or field related to development would be an added advantage.
Submit your application letter (one page) stating how you meet the above criteria, and CV (three pages maximum) with names of 3 referees sed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 19th January 2018.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania