Position: Business Development Executive – Experience in B2B Sales – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Company
Aqua Vita is a private equity backed fast growing supplier of Point of Use water services for businesses in East Africa. As a Pioneer in the Point of Use water services Aqua Vita has led the B2B water evolution – offering state-of-the-art bottle-free water coolers and unparalleled equipment service. Aqua Vita products refresh and re-energize employees within small and large companies around East Africa. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. We always strive to exceed our customer expectations rather than simply meet them. Our company culture balances friendly competition with togetherness. We want you to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do— providing our customers with a clean-to-go-green water solution.
- Our Company is seeking a Business Development Executive with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.
- B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- The Business development Officer will report to the VP of Sales. (S)he will be primarily responsible for driving the overall business strategy and operations in Tanzania.
- The ideal candidate will be able to lead by example, thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment and deliver on aggressive targets and tight deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to successful closing
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects withinacross dar Es Salaam
• Maintains professional and industry knowledge by establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
PERSONALITY TRAITS AND COMPETENCIES:
Strong team player; ability to partner with sales and other cross-functional organizations
Dedicated to customer success and best-in-class solutions delivery
Committed to personal responsibility, accountability and integrity
Able to set clear objectives with defined results and follow through to success
Drive to compete and win aggressively, fairly and ethically in the marketplace.
Able to invent new and better ways to operate and satisfy customers; open minded to new ideas and unafraid to follow new paths
Keen sense of urgency and sensitivity to client demands; able to set this pace and standard throughout the organization
5+ years of experience in sales and general management.
Proven track record in building, managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
History of leadership roles in sales at fast growing B2B companies in East Africa as well as history of scaling revenue in that position.
Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Start-up experience is a plus
Comprehensive compensation package, including base salary plus commission and bonuses
Car and airtime allowance
Powered by Jobs Tanzania