SCANIA Tanzania Now Hiring
Job Title: Technician – 6 Posts
=> Dar es Salaam (2)
=> Arusha (1)
=> Mbeya (2)
Reports to: Foreman. Workshop Manager
The main responsibility of the Technician is to perform high quality maintenance inspections and maintenance related repairs on Scania products. Satisfied customers, on time delivery and safety at work is achieved by following defined processes, standards and guidelines. The Technician contributes to customer satisfaction, Scania profitability and safety on our roads.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
• Independently carry out maintenance and repairs on Scania Vehicles
• Diagnose, check and set the mechanical and electrical/electronic systems.
• Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of products and attend training courses.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated.
• Ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met, through the provision of quality workmanship.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly.
Education and/or Experience
• Heavy vehicle technician or equivalent qualification
• Experience repairing and maintaining heavy vehicles
• Scania Truck/Bus repair experience will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to actively seek-solutions to problems
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• General computer skills
• Fluent in English is an added advantage
• Honest, Hard worker Required.
Letters of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials. names and email addresses for three referees should he sent to email@example.com as to be received not later than 3rd April, 2018.
Scania Tanzania Ltd.
Plot 8 Nyerere Road
P. O. BOX 9324
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel +255 784 722 000
Scania is an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Powered by Jobs Tanzania