Currently recruiting Assistant Front Office Manager, Zuri Zanzibar is due to open this year. The west-facing Zuri Zanzibar will frame this abundant natural beauty in its best light: expect palm-shaded hammocks, 300 meters of private beach, an exotic spice garden. A beachside cocktail bar, wellness, Yoga SPA, Bars & Restaurants. The property will comprise 55 villas and bungalows with private terraces and interiors. Striking a balance between chic modernism and traditional African design, 20th-century-style furniture is set to contrast with thatched roofs that emulate a traditional Zanzibar village. A member of Design Hotels and SPG/Marriott Membership.
- Assists the Front Office Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily and guest profile is updated.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that all Front Office associates deliver the brand promise and provide courteous, professional and exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests as directed by Guest Services Manager.
- Personally and consistently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in, check-out and during stay.
- Spends time in Front Office areas continually to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and delivers the brand promise.
- Builds long lasting guest relationships by being highly responsive and accommodating to requests and proactively anticipating needs to exceed guest expectations.
- Maximizes associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Works closely with the Housekeeping and Engineering Departments to block rooms as necessary for maintenance.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with Front Office associates, supports them in their professional development goals.
Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Team player.
• Ability to work with multinational.
• Ability to perform well under pressure.
• Well organized.
ONLY TANZANIANS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS JOB
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND ONLY YOUR CV DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES
Application deadline: 31st January 2018
Powered by Jobs Tanzania