Currently recruiting Assistant F&B Manager, Zuri Zanzibar is due to open this year.The west-facing Zuri Zanzibar will frame this abundant natural beauty in its best light: expect palm-shaded hammocks, 300 meters of private beach, an exotic spice garden. A beach side cocktail bar, wellness, Yoga SPA, Bars & Restaurants. The property will comprise 55 villas and bungalows with private terraces and interiors. Striking a balance between chic modernism and traditional African design, 20th-century-style furniture is set to contrast with thatched roofs that emulate a traditional Zanzibar village. A member of Design Hotels and SPG/Marriott Membership.
- The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing the day to day food & beverage operations in a professional manner, while continually exceeding guest expectations.
- Assistant food and beverage managers conduct important meetings with clients to determine the best arrangements for a meeting, conference or banquet. Duties for planning a function include deciding on the best seating, food quantity and drink menus.
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned functions.
- Ensure all customers are provided with outstanding service.
- Assures that all side work is accomplished and all cleaning of equipment and storage areas is completed according to schedule.
- To maximize the effectiveness of F&B associates by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- To maintain strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organizations.
- To spend time in F&B areas observing associate-guest/associate-internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach associates as necessary.
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ability to multitask.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Team player.
- Ability to work with multinational.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Well organized.
ONLY SWAHILI SPEAKING ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS JOB
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND ONLY YOUR CV DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES
Application deadline: 31st January 2018
Powered by Jobs Tanzania