KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS intends to employ up to 180 employees working for the company in 2017. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Administrative Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA,Lulanzi Area
- Responsible for all allotted administrative works.
- Responsible for Public Relation issues of the company follow up of New work Permits and work permit renewal
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software, as requested.
- Maintain absolute discretion with all documents and information.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Preparation for staff and management meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible for follows documents, submission of documents to various organizations as needed.
- Responsible for movement and logistics of company vehicles and tracking them.
- Admin Works allotted by the Head office in charge.
- Following up licenses, Certificates and compliances in government bodies such as TBS, Osha.etc
- Maintains office area neat and orderly manner.
- Responsible for safety & security of company assets in his control.
Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Proven Experience in similar roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, multitask, priories and work under pressure.
- Professional Appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with matters that may arise.
- Preferably Male
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by August 18, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted VIA 0620399153
Powered by Jobs Tanzania